P & F News
Pre-Loved Uniform Shop
The Pre-Loved uniform shop will be open every week on Monday, Tuesday and Friday mornings from 8:30am to 9:30am. Please book your appointment via https://10to8.com/book/ywfpeojvgkammztvak/ Due to social distancing and convenience appointments are necessary. Appointments are available every 15 minutes or you can book a 30 minute appointment. Please note that all sales are CASH only.
Accepting Pre-Loved uniforms!
If you have good quality uniform items that you no longer need you may choose to donate them to the P&F for sale. Alternatively you may choose to consign your clothes. When sold, you receive 80% of the proceeds with the remaining 20% going to the P&F. All monies raised by the Preloved Uniform Shop are donated to the school for the benefit of the students. We would appreciate uniforms to be brought to the shop directly. 8.30am – 9.30am Monday, Tuesday and Friday. If this isn’t possible then please bring them to the office.
If you choose to donate, pop in a message to let us know or please fill in a Consignment Note:
- Buttons on Blazers, and
- Small tears are repaired
We can not sell items with the following. They just don’t sell:
- Sweat stains
- Pen or paint marks on front, collar and sleeves
- Large tears: Inside blazers, sport jacket armpits, sport shorts split, any really
- Broken zippers on Bomber Jackets and sport jackets
- Midford pale grey shorts and trousers
Next Meeting – Monday 23 November in the Administration building.
Everyone is welcome to join us in the meetings. We chat about raising funds and friends within the College Community.
The College executive also share about upcoming events and how the P&F can support the College vision.