We’ll keep this brief because it’s really straightforward!
- If you wrote it, you own the copyright.
- If you didn’t write it but you want to use it anyway it’s your responsibility to request copyright clearance from the original author.
- Same goes for images. Don’t download stuff from Google Images and use it without clearance!
- The Buzz system itself and the underlying code, themes, designs, plugins, source materials, magic and wizardry is owned by Firefly Interactive.
- Firefly makes no claim on your content, nor do we take any responsibility for it.
- WordPress is licensed under GPL, which you can read more about here.